Terms and Conditions
- The Standard ticket comes in the form of wristband, all wristbands are to worn before entry into the exhibition area and stage area. Entry will be refused if wristbands are not worn before entry. Entry will also be refused if wristbands are worn loosely and can be slipped off easily. Replacements or refunds will NOT be given in these cases.
- Once the wristbands have been clipped together, the clip and wristband cannot be removed unless the band is cut. Please only clip it only your wrist before you use it. Replacements or refunds for clipped and intentionally damaged wristbands before or during the event will not be entertained.
- Event tickets can be purchased before the actual day, e.g. tickets for Saturday and Sunday can be bought on Friday, etc.
- The Gold Pass is non-transferable between individuals. More information about the Gold Pass will be coming soon.
- Please note that Gold Pass holders will be given a special pass that is only valid when used WITH the entry wristband. Gold Pass holders WITHOUT the wristband will be denied entry.
- Lost wristbands or tickets will not be replaced, even with a proof of purchase.
- No refunds and exchanges for tickets and wristbands will be entertained.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will the VAX2017 tickets go on sale?
Early Bird 2-Day packages will go on sale starting from the 11th April 2017 (Mon)
at the Visual Arts Expo(VAX) website and will end on 7th July 2017 (Fri) at 12pm. Standard one (1) day basic tickets will go on sale at the Shah Alam Convention Center (SACC) ticketing counter on 21st July 2017 (Fri) from 3pm to 6pm, 22nd July 2017 (Sat) from 8am to 6pm and 23rd July 2017 (Sun) from 8am to 6pm. Please click here for the address of the Shah Alam Convention Center (SACC).
- Do I need to buy an additional ticket for the closing ceremony?
No, all you need is the wristband ticket for the second day to be eligible to attend the closing ceremony.
- How can I pay for my tickets to VAX2017?
VAX website: Payment for online purchase of Early Bird tickets can be made through Online Banking,
VISA and MasterCard credit and debit cards online.
Retail Outlet: Payment can be made through VISA and MasterCard credit and debit cards, as well as Cash. (To be announced.)
During event or roadshows: Payment to be made on Cash terms only.
- I’m a foreigner, how can I purchase the closing ceremony tickets?
Tickets can be purchased both online or at the venue. You have print out the proof of purchase
before making your way to event venue.Please note that tickets at the venue are subject to availability.
- What are the administration ticketing charges for the tickets?
There are no additional charges for tickets purchased.
- How can I collect my VAX2017 ticket(s) if I purchased them online?
Please bring your proof of purchase (for Gold Pass/Early Bird online purchase)
together with your Malaysian I.C. or Passport to the ticket redemption counter at
SACC on 21st July 2017 (Fri) from 3pm to 6pm, 22nd July 2017 (Sat) from 8am to 6pm
or 23rd July 2017 (Sun) from 8am to 6pm to redeem the tickets.
- How will the seats be assigned for Gold Pass ticket holders
and Standard tickets holders for the closing ceremony?
There will be no allocated seats for the performance as it will be free standing. Gold Pass tickets holders will be allowed into the hall 15 minutes earlier before the main crowd and be ushered to an exclusive front stage access area. However, ticket holders on wheelchairs, with disabilities or certain medical conditions may request for assistance with our event staff.
- What if I have lost my proof of purchase or suspect that my e-mail has been compromised?
It is your responsibility to safeguard your own purchase. Please bring your proof of purchase printout as well as your personal identification document (Malaysian I.C. or International Passport) to the ticketing staff for further action.
- Where will the collection point at the venue be and what are the opening hours?
The ticket collection counter is located at the lobby of SACC. Please note that all wristbands are to be worn BEFORE entry into the exhibition area, stage area or closing ceremony area. Entry will be refused if wristbands are not worn before entry. Entry will also be refused if wristbands are worn loosely and can be slipped off easily. Replacements will NOT be given in these cases.
- Is there any deadline in purchasing VAX2017 ticket(s)?
Early Bird Two (2) Day tickets will only run from 11th April 2017 to 8th July 2017.
Thereafter, tickets are at normal prices and will continue to be sold leading to and on the event day.
Tickets available at the door on event day are subject to availability.
- Will there be any on-site ticket sales for VAX2017 ticket(s) on the day itself?
Yes, tickets will be sold at the venue. However, tickets are subject to availability.
- What payment method can I choose for on-site ticket purchase?
We only accept cash terms for now.
- What time will the performances start during the closing ceremony?
Performances will begin at 7.30pm sharp.
- How do I enter the venue hall?
The day’s wristband will need to be worn prior entry to the hall. Gold Pass holders will have to present their Gold Pass and must be wearing the day’s wristband at the same time. This must be shown clearly to the event staff before entry to the hall. Failure to show either one will result in refusal of entry. Please note that all wristbands are to be worn before entry into the exhibition area, stage area or performance area. Entry will be refused if wristbands are not worn before entry. Entry will also be refused if wristbands are worn loosely and can be slipped off easily. Replacements will NOT be given in these cases.
- Am I allowed to take pictures or record videos during the closing ceremony performance?
All recording devices, inclusive of audio and video, are strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to remove individuals caught doing so from the hall without any warning whatsoever.
- Can I get a refund or exchange my tickets?
Please note that no refunds will be entertained under any circumstances. Once the transaction has been paid for and your proof of purchased are e-mailed to you, no refunds, no cancellations or exchanges will be entertained. Please ensure that the number of tickets you wish to purchase is correct before finalizing the transaction. All tickets are not transferable and may not be resold, nor redistributed or used for any commercial or marketing event, activity, promotion or purpose, without the prior written consent of Valkyrie Creative Solutions Sdn Bhd. All rights are reserved to cancel any Tickets that have been transferred or resold or redistributed or otherwise used without the prior written consent of Valkyrie Creative Solutions Sdn Bhd and to deny any such Ticket Holder entry.Note that all prices mentioned in the FAQ and the VAX 2017 website are in Malaysian Ringgit. All sales are final.