Tadashi Hiramasu is a veteran artist and has served in the anime industry since 1982. Throughout his illustrious career, he has worked as key animator, character designer, storyboard artist, animation supervisor and sub-director.
His name is credited alongside many legendary studios including Gainax, Production IG, and Madhouse along with many other anime studios that have created amazing titles.
At VAX2017, he will be sharing his experience working as a character designer for YURI!!! on ICE, produced by Studio MAPPA. He will also be conducting a portfolio review session during the event for aspiring Malaysian talents.
- Yuri!!! on ICE
Character Designer, Lead Animation Supervisor
Storyboard, Episode Director
- Wake Up Girls! Beyond the Bottom
Key Dance Animator
- Little Witch Academia
- Parasyte -the maxim-
Character Designer, Ending Animation, Animation Supervisor
- Wake Up Girls!
- Space Dandy
- Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo
- Lupin the Third: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine
- Angel Beats!
Storyboard, Animation Supervisor, Guest Designer
- Mahoromantic: Tadaima Okaeri-I’m Home
Key Animation, Opening
- Denno Coil
Opening (Storyboard, Director), Key Animation
- Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex – Solid State Society
Storyboard, Assistant Animation Supervisor, Key Animation
- Sugar Sugar Rune
Animation Supervisor, Opening Animation Supervisor/ Key Animation, Ending 1 Key Animation, Ending 2 Assistant Animation Supervisor
- Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG
Layout, Key Animation
- Diebuster (Aim or the Top 2!)
Storyboard, Episode Director, Key Animation
- Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence
- Re: Cutie Honey
Character Design, Title Logo, Sub Director, Ending, Animation Supervisor, Key Animation
- The Cat Returns
- Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi
Animation Character Design, Storyboard, Episode Director, Animation Supervisor
Setting, Storyboard, Animation Supervisor, Key Animation
- Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Roujin Z
- Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water
Animation Supervisor, Key Animation